4·"Oh, Lovely Maiden with Azure Hair," cried Pinocchio, "open the door, I beg of you."
“啊,可爱的天蓝色头发姑娘,”皮诺乔叫道,“开门吧,我求你了。”
5·It may flatter you to know, Mastro Antonio, that I have come to you to beg for a favor.
您知道,安东尼奥师傅,我来是求您帮个忙的。
1·I beg your pardon, Miss.
我请求你的原谅,小姐。
2·Observe, I beg of you, the savage look of his eye.
我请求你注意看他那凶恶的眼神。
3·I'm writing this letter to beg you for your forgiveness.
我写这封信是为了请求你的原谅。
4·We beg President Obama to visit Hollandia.
我们请求奥巴马总统来参观一下霍兰迪亚。
5·I beg you overlook my rudeness.
我请求你宽恕我的失礼。
1·There is no need for you to beg others for survival.
你不需要向别人乞讨才能生存。
2·To-morrow will he be himself again, and will beg with diligence, and come not empty home again.
明天他就会恢复正常的,他会勤奋地乞讨,不再空手而归。
3·Honduran authorities dedicated to the protection of children and adolescents have undertaken a campaign to protect youngsters who beg on the streets.
洪都拉斯当局致力于保护儿童和青少年,开展了一项保护街头乞讨青少年的运动。
4·No need to beg others for survival.
你不需要向别人乞讨才能生存。
5·Repent your sins, shave your head, cover your amply loins with sackcloth, sit at the temple gate and beg or drawn yourself in sarayu after praying for a cleaner life at least in the next birth. . .
3·Until you get so depressed that you lie down and beg the earth to swallow you up or.
直到有天你沮丧到躺下来央求整个世界吞噬你自己。
4·Goodwife of one beggar beg says: Madam, I already had did not see the flesh one week full.
一乞丐央求女主人说:夫人,我已有整整一星期没看见肉了。
5·I beg you not to say anything like that to my parents.
我央求你不要对我的父母说那样的话。
1·Investigators with Bangladesh's elite police force, the Rapid Action Battalion, say the gang members were trying to kill him because he refused to beg and would be able to identify them to the police.